Re: [OT] Do You Know There's a God or do you merely believe there is one?

Grandpa Chuck wrote:
So, according to you if I allow one side to believe as they choose I
should not allow the other side to do so?

"Allow"? As if you could stop them if you wanted to?

--
Wes Groleau

"A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined."
-- David Hume, age 37
"There's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it."
-- Becky Groleau, age 4
.