Re: sobriety sucks
- From: Quentin Grady <quentin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:53:47 +1200
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:11:47 -0700, "Julie Bove"
And I don't think it is the dopers abusing it per se but that it is used in
the process of making some other drug. I can't remember which one.
It is used for the production of P, pure amphetamine. P is a deadly
scourge responsible for much violence and crime in our society. Houses
that have been used for P labs have to be destroyed as the chemical
laden fumes seep into the woodwork. Sometimes the houses are sold to
unsuspecting buyers after a paint job and the new owners wonder why
their kids get horribly ill.
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [
/ \ /\
"... and the blind dog was leading."
- Prev by Date: Re: Higher protein beats high carb for weight loss, LBM maintenance and lipids
- Next by Date: Re: Repost for Quentin: cortisol response to varying meal compositions
- Previous by thread: Re: sobriety sucks
- Next by thread: Re: sobriety sucks