Re: Update on my dad...
- From: Nicky <ukc802466929@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:56:04 +0100
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:15:27 +1000, "hemyd" <myd!!!hen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That's interesting, Nicky. I discussed your original post with my wife Lin,
and she immediately responded "It's probably because of his age. Why deprive
him of the things he enjoys at this stage....."
Because it's conceivable that he has another 10 years' active life in
him - and he's already showing signs of complications.
Actually, I think he'd rather enjoy testing and dinging with his diet.
Which is, as I say, pretty reasonable - he really only needs to make
small adjustments away from carbs and towards good fats. He'd be
perfectly happy to be "allowed" to go back to full English breakfasts,
and never have to eat rice or pasta again!
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
- Prev by Date: Re: Nicky's munged email addy
- Next by Date: Re: Hardiness
- Previous by thread: Re: Update on my dad...
- Next by thread: Re: Update on my dad...