Re: My nutter list

"Michael" <micoder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ydaDl.62258$5Z3.22794@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My filter list just keeps getting longer and longer. God seems to have made an infinite supply of religious nutters and they all seem to post here.

I wonder why all these crazies happen to be Christian? Why haven't we attracted some Jewish or Islamic crazies? Please don't tell me that only Christians do this sort of thing.

I was born and raised a Catholic, and still attend church. I hate the thought that Christianity somehow makes some people crazy. Could I come down with it like I did with T2. And then what diet would I follow for a cure?

Real Christians don't spend all their time talking about being Christians though. What we have here are cross-posters, instead of cross-bearers. Big difference. :-)

Cheri

.