Re: My nutter list

"Michael" <micoder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ydaDl.62258$5Z3.22794@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My filter list just keeps getting longer and longer. God seems to have made an infinite supply of religious nutters and they all seem to post here.

I wonder why all these crazies happen to be Christian? Why haven't we attracted some Jewish or Islamic crazies? Please don't tell me that only Christians do this sort of thing.

I was born and raised a Catholic, and still attend church. I hate the thought that Christianity somehow makes some people crazy. Could I come down with it like I did with T2. And then what diet would I follow for a cure?

Real Christians don't spend all their time talking about being Christians though. What we have here are cross-posters, instead of cross-bearers. Big difference. :-)

Cheri

  • Re: Bad News for Ray Martinez
    ... Christians are crazy, it's up to them to take care of their crazies. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: My nutter list
    ... made an infinite supply of religious nutters and they all seem to post here. ... Why haven't we attracted some Jewish or Islamic crazies? ... Israel from being taken over by Islamics. ... For a while there I thought it was only Christians that behaved this way. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Re teaching of creationism... It is not just the Americans....
    ... dozens of different creationist myths, *including* the Christian one, ... place in a science class which is what the crazies are calling for I ... That was what the argument was about - not that it is but that the crazies ... Are we to pass legislation forbidding the Christians from such thoughts? ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: God is Pure Communism
    ... CLIMATE CHANGE, but the Christians dare disagree. ... The brainless and blinkered religious nutters don't believe in science ... There's an apparent contradiction between the Bible and the scientists. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)