Re: OT - Natasha Richardson

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:08:14 +1100, Alan S
<loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the other hand, equally weird, were your four-way stop
signs. I just gave up and gave way to everyone until no-one
was left - much to the chagrin of those behind me.

Yeah, that was my approach to them : )

Did you spot the rather rare "Oncoming traffic has right of way" signs
near my local station? They cause endless amusement in the summer, as
the locals and tourists try to manouevre... I'm ashamed to say that I
didn't know what they meant when we moved here, and it took me a
couple of weeks to look them up, giving way to everything in both
directions in the meantime!

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine