Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.

In article <gq9gbm$rfg$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yet in NY the waste collectors themselves just dumped everything in the same
bin. They did NOT do this for NY in general, but just certain places like
hospitals and apparently military housing. Most people just threw
everything away. However, I knew we wouldn't live there forever and wanted
Angela to get into the habit of recycling, so I taught her to sort and put
in different bins.

Here in Boston we recently went from having to sort our recyclables for
weekly pickup to being given huge wheeled and covered recycle bins for
all recyclables together. I still feel a twinge of guilt when I put a
plastic bottle in with paper or vice versa!

PP
.