Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.

"Nev." <nev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:49c6f951$0$32004$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gq6gqs$2f6$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So I finally remembered to bring my sharps container and my defective
needle clipper in for disposal. The pharmacist told me that unless I
bought the container there, they would have to charge me $3.00 for
disposal.

So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps container in
normal rubbish collection?

Right. Not here anyway. My county seems to be more particular than most
areas. Must put in a purchased sharps container and must take to a specific
disposal site. Most are at pharmacies. Some pharmacies won't take them
back at all if you didn't purchase the container there. Oddly there are no
such sites in the city where I live. There is one in Mill Creek, where I
went today. It's about 2 miles from my house but in a store where I rarely
go. They have nice stuff, just not very nice prices.

  • Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.
    ... So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps container ... Most are at pharmacies. ... your community has another disposal option (see disposal site list). ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.
    ... So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps container ... Most are at pharmacies. ... your community has another disposal option (see disposal site list). ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.
    ... So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps container ... Most are at pharmacies. ... your community has another disposal option (see disposal site list). ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.
    ... So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps container in ... Most are at pharmacies. ... your community has another disposal option (see disposal site list). ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: $3 Sharps disposal fee.
    ... needle clipper in for disposal. ... bought the container there, they would have to charge me $3.00 ... So that means you are not allowed to dispose of your sharps ... your community has another disposal option (see disposal site list). ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)