Re: OT: conversations about life

i find that sort of sad...so ALL people arent your family?

this is why religions are a fail..they are exclusive and thus its a US
verses THEM mindset that often leads to very bad things.

KROM

"W. Baker" <wbaker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
, a verse about not collecting interest from
your brother grew into an entire system of no interest to fellow Jews,
but tht it is OK to collect interest(not unconscionciable amounts) from
others.

  • Re: Pedal Question
    ... instrumental break between verses of the song, is there some sort of ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Some Universal Questions
    ... I'm not sure all religions say this, but it is a belief shared by ... assumptions, our beliefs, our inferences and so on' will not yield to ... the verses of the Holy Bible and the Holy Koran. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Some Universal Questions
    ... I'm not sure all religions say this, but it is a belief shared by ... assumptions, our beliefs, our inferences and so on' will not yield to ... the verses of the Holy Bible and the Holy Koran. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Some Universal Questions
    ... If we two confine ourselves to the "verses and verses only of the Holy ... There are hundreds, if not thousands of known religions, why ... only because of it, I took Boble ...
    (talk.origins)