Re: Nuts WITH other foods better?
- From: Quentin Grady <quentin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 19:38:10 +1300
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:05:17 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker" <wbaker@xxxxxxxxx>
So would eating a small amount of peanut buter work?
And interesting question. What do you want the peanut butter to do?
If it is only to lower the post prandial excursions then the way to
find out what it true for you would be to test. The improvement is
supposedly 30 to 50% and that should be easy enough to detect.
The other aspects eg reduction in oxidative stress and blood pressure
would be harder to assess. The oil in peanuts is largely
monounsaturated so peanut butter ought to work.
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [
/ \ /\
"... and the blind dog was leading."
- Prev by Date: Re: Nuts WITH other foods better?
- Next by Date: Re: Nuts WITH other foods better?
- Previous by thread: Re: Nuts WITH other foods better?
- Next by thread: Re: Nuts WITH other foods better?