Re: For my fiftieth birthday present, the VA...
- From: Alan S <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:16:21 +1100
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:03:07 -0500, "Frisbee®"
Peppermint Patootie wrote:As I mentioned, mum had milk in her tea. Probably against
In article <EnEql.10157$v8.7746@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Frisbee®" <discgolfdad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is going to stick a camera up my butt.
Interestingly enough, the pamphlet that comes with the appointment
information explains that if you're diabetic, you are not to take
your medication the morning of the procedure, and it also states
that in addition to drinking laxatives and giving yourself an enema
beforehand (yay) you are to subsist on a liquid diet for 24 hours
prior. They suggest broth, coffee, tea, and jell-o. You'd think
that since the note what to do medication-wise if you're diabetic,
they'd also suggest how to get some carbs (other than the obvious -
drink sugared drinks, milk,
Milk is not clear. You need only clear (non red) liquids.
I was afraid of that... I was really hoping I could drink some milk.
the rules, but there is a limit to how strict you can be
with an 84yo who has all her marbles and an attitude:-)
Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 2000 mg
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com (I Ate Nothing! Why Are My BGs high?)
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com (To Delhi)
- Prev by Date: Re: The disease that's stalking my children
- Next by Date: Re: For my fiftieth birthday present, the VA...
- Previous by thread: Re: For my fiftieth birthday present, the VA...
- Next by thread: Re: For my fiftieth birthday present, the VA...