Re: For my fiftieth birthday present, the VA...

Peppermint Patootie wrote:
In article <EnEql.10157$v8.7746@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Frisbee®" <discgolfdad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is going to stick a camera up my butt.

Interestingly enough, the pamphlet that comes with the appointment
information explains that if you're diabetic, you are not to take
your medication the morning of the procedure, and it also states
that in addition to drinking laxatives and giving yourself an enema
beforehand (yay) you are to subsist on a liquid diet for 24 hours
prior. They suggest broth, coffee, tea, and jell-o. You'd think
that since the note what to do medication-wise if you're diabetic,
they'd also suggest how to get some carbs (other than the obvious -
drink sugared drinks, milk,

Milk is not clear. You need only clear (non red) liquids.

I was afraid of that... I was really hoping I could drink some milk.

.