Re: OT/ celeb-mania
- From: Alan S <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:15:24 +1000
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:19:16 -0400, Wes Groleau
Believe it or not, I never ask myself WWOD before making personal
I am always amazed at the people who are anxious to know WDOD:
What Did Oprah Do? (And Dr. Phil, and J. Lo, and Britney, and
Angelina, and Brad, and .....) yet have not a trace of interest
in whether their grandparents were married.
And if that weren't odd enough, they buy the National Enquirer
to find out what Oprah did.
Ah! I remember - that lady I used to see on the flickering
screen when I visited Gran in the nursing home...
What did she do that seems important?
Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com (Be Smart, Be Skeptical)
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com (Two Indian Hotels: to Sleep, Perchance..)
- Prev by Date: Re: BUT I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW
- Next by Date: Re: OT/ Hillary's a whore
- Previous by thread: Re: OT/ celeb-mania
- Next by thread: Re: OT/ celeb-mania