- From: "Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:23:09 -0700
I've been carrying a purse since I was about 12. On a regular basis anyway.
Seems like each time I buy one, I have to get a bigger one. I can never see
how some women can get away with those itty bitty things and they're always
the ones with the full sized hair spray and brush in there too!
Now that I have to carry a cell phone, meter, insulin and some candy in case
I have a hypo, in addition to all the other things I need, I find myself
having to carry a tote bag. It's fine for short trips but it's darned
heavy! I can't imagine having to carry it around all day at the fair or
some such thing.
Now I realize this won't apply to most of the men here, but... Do you find
you need an abnormally large purse to accommodate your diabetes?
- Prev by Date: OT Win98 Computer Question
- Next by Date: Re: Cinnamon, again
- Previous by thread: OT Win98 Computer Question
- Next by thread: Re: Purse size