- From: Trinkwasser <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:40:38 +0100
Have you been successful in managing your diabetes? Diabetes Forecast , the magazine of the American Diabetes Association, wants to hear from you! Were looking to feature people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes who have had any kind of triumph in living with diabetes, including reducing A1C levels, losing weight, eating healthier, exercising more--or any other type of accomplishment. If youd like your success story to be considered, please e-mail Tracey Neithercott at
OK I removed her email address to avoid getting the poor dear spammed
to hell and back.
I thought they might like to hear a few success stories from people
eating low or fewer carbs.
- Prev by Date: Re: I made it through day 1 and starting on day 2 with a 90 fbg
- Next by Date: Re: The nurse moved me up to 10u of Humalog before every meal today
- Previous by thread: Single-insertion, multi-sample breast biopsy gadget
- Next by thread: Serious question