Re: The nurse moved me up to 10u of Humalog before every meal today

"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I have it but was told it is not good information. He is the one
that said taking a hot shower while using Lantus can cause a bad hypo.

It can and so can hot baths.

The diabetic nurse told me it can't.

  • Re: The nurse moved me up to 10u of Humalog before every meal today
    ... that said taking a hot shower while using Lantus can cause a bad hypo. ... It can and so can hot baths. ... The diabetic nurse told me it can't. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: The nurse moved me up to 10u of Humalog before every meal today
    ... that said taking a hot shower while using Lantus can cause a bad hypo. ... It can and so can hot baths. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is anyone using the Omnipod?
    ... it defines a hypo as BS < 60 TOGETHER WITH SYMPTOMS. ... human UL (positive for Lantus), or that a Lantus hypo is more likely to ... increased cancer risk. ... insulin) doesn't cause cancer. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Re: Polling question; noncompliant stage 1
    ... Also, it's not recommended to intentionally go hypo, but if you catch ... insulin I still need to restrict the amount that I would eat. ... Lantus and Novolog look exactly alike. ... >>regular syringes to inject it. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Feel like crap!
    ... But I have read that others get nausea from lantus, do it's hard to know what to think. ... I had already eaten my bedtime snack and I think this was a good thing because with that fast of a drop I feel I may have had a hypo without extra food in me. ... In my case it killed my high fasting glucose, but it took some experimentation of carbs/exercise/units - they are interdependant. ... Hypos caused by insulin can be worse than hypos caused by some other medications. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)