Re: Okay -- Why Do My Feet Hurt?
- From: "bgl" <bjones44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 20:05:34 -0400
"BlueBrooke" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
First of all, I don't understand why I'm going so high when I work out
(from 80-90 to 180-200)
I often have higher bg after exercise, especially if it's been a
particularly vigorous session.
Or maybe you need a bit of a carb (not always a dirty word) before the
I think liver dumps get involved in here somehow, responding to the
perceived need for "fuel now! fuel now!" & keeps going until it realizes
that you've quit. :-)
and secondly, I don't understand why my feet are hurting *now*!!
Can't help you there. My foot-hurting problems with some exercise are
entirely different & possibly related to the fit of the shoe, + how they're
tied, along with it happening usually only on the lengthier runs after
Maybe they were hurting then, just doing it all the time so I didn't
notice? Maybe my burning feet have nothing to do with my BG at all?
It's always worth considering & remembering that not everythink is related
to bg/diabetes. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Okay -- Why Do My Feet Hurt?
- Next by Date: Re: Abbott Freestyle Navigator
- Previous by thread: Re: Okay -- Why Do My Feet Hurt?
- Next by thread: Re: Okay -- Why Do My Feet Hurt?