Re: Long term progress
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 06 Aug 2008 02:49:32 GMT
"John C." <jcarney44@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:33=A0pm, "bgl" <bjone...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"nobody" <annonym...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
icAlright. =A0For this dummy, what is a GTT?????
You're not a dummy for not knowing jargon & acronyms!
GTT=3D Glucose Tolerance Test.
You take a specific slug of glucose & have blood drawn before & at
intervals after & see your bg results. It can indicate a
glucose-handling problem -- spike & crash; spike & not-come-down; etc.
BJ, what are the Dx criteria for GTT? Is it 200+ BG at a specific time
point or 200 at any point during the test. I've never been quite clear
I had a GTT a few years before I was dx'd with T2. Don't remember the
numbers, but after my dx, my GP told me to never have a GTT again.
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: Sugar Free Seedless Jam
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Paris Hilton solves the energy crisis
- Previous by thread: Re: Long term progress
- Next by thread: Re: Long term progress