Re: OT - help coffee maker

Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I use a Bialetti macchinetta. $30 + shipping from the factory. $15 at
Ikea. Makes excellent coffee with Kirkland or Folgers, outstanding
with 100% pure Kona!

Kirkland or Folgers? Nuh uh. Not in my house.

Those are what my kid buys. I buy my 100% Kona from

http://www.smithfarms.com/

Ahh. I don't care for Kona so much; very high caffeine, not very deep,
rich flavor thinks moi, but I know some folks who love it.

My caff is Ethiopian sidamo, light roast, and my decaf is a wonderful,
full bodied blend of medium and dark roast coffees, both from
jimsorganiccoffee.com.

Decaf? Nuh uh. Not in my house. That would be like alcohol-free Vodka!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.