Re: OT - help coffee maker

Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I use a Bialetti macchinetta. $30 + shipping from the factory. $15 at
Ikea. Makes excellent coffee with Kirkland or Folgers, outstanding
with 100% pure Kona!

Kirkland or Folgers? Nuh uh. Not in my house.

Those are what my kid buys. I buy my 100% Kona from

http://www.smithfarms.com/

Ahh. I don't care for Kona so much; very high caffeine, not very deep,
rich flavor thinks moi, but I know some folks who love it.

My caff is Ethiopian sidamo, light roast, and my decaf is a wonderful,
full bodied blend of medium and dark roast coffees, both from
jimsorganiccoffee.com.

Decaf? Nuh uh. Not in my house. That would be like alcohol-free Vodka!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

  • Re: Decaf Question
    ... green beans is that they aren't even remotely similar to regular beans in ... Comparing regular and decaf beans in raw, unroasted form, does not require ... Coffee can be used to make many different types of beverages; ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Tobacco & Coffee
    ... I'm a dedicated home roaster and have been for about a year. ... It started when I had to switch to decaf ... roasted coffee every week was going to break me. ... I roast once or twice a week using a ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Hay season arrives early
    ... I could have met you for coffee, even if it's at StarSucks next ... Went there after and got a decaf and some peas-in-a-can ... Andrew struck a deal for a new guitar in lieu of a big birthday ... can have his best friend sleepover but the friend, Jordan, broke ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Not trolling, just a fact: This group, like much of Usenet, now nearly useless
    ... They patronize posters with honest questions with stupid replies? ... Folks, Usenet is what the participants make of it. ... I don't play stars generally but do leave feedback if I think the seller wants it. ... boil the water in a pot, add the coffee boil a little while longer, turn off, grounds sink, put in cup. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: OT: StarbucksTotally OT. China
    ... coffee shop. ... I've never thought of just asking for a decaf ... latte when I go out for coffee. ... and then one of them broke away and founded Starbucks? ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)