Re: Yo Yo
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 01 Aug 2008 14:04:30 GMT
Nicky <ukc802466929@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:16:36 +0100, Nicky <ukc802466929@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:24:11 +0100, Trinkwasser
Maybe I should do a swap with Nicky, buy her some red quinoa and swap
it for some Dreamfields.
Hey! Deal! :D But if you asked nicely, I might tell you that I get
Dreamfields from lowcarbmegastore.com...
Found some red quinoa in the health food shop today - grabbed the last
packet, they were complaining about very erratic deliveries, I wonder
what's going on? Made Nick's aubergine parmigiana for supper, with a
couple of T of the quinoa as a tabbouleh with lots of basil on the
side; lovely meal, very filling, 1hr 5.6. :D
Good Sichy food, Paisana. Glad you liked it!
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: A1c versus fasting glucose readings?
- Next by Date: Re: And the healthcare professional SAID WHAT????
- Previous by thread: Re: Yo Yo
- Next by thread: Re: Yo Yo