Re: OT: John Cleese' letter to America.
- From: Nicky <ukc802466929@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:22:51 +0000
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:36:33 +1100, Alan S
The thing that did take some getting used to was four-way
stop signs. As the furriner in town I gave way to everyone
in sight. Much to the chagrin of those behind me:-)
Yeah, that was my approach : )
The other exciting traffic approach near us is the railway crossing.
It's possible to go over it, but it's a busy line and you'll likely
get caught waiting for trains. An alternative is to use the
single-lane underpass, which has priority for traffic coming from the
South. Unfortunately, tourists coming in on the ferry from Harwich are
coming from the North, and it's a pretty esoteric road sign...
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25
- Prev by Date: Re: Lower A1c's Increase Death Risk?
- Next by Date: Re: Lower A1c's Increase Death Risk?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: John Cleese' letter to America.
- Next by thread: Re: OT: John Cleese' letter to America.