Re: OT: From the Desk of S. Claus

BlueBrooke <.@.> wrote in message ...
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:51:35 -0500, Priscilla Ballou
<vze23t8n@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <pb1bm35nurvq0atv2ge9dal4ha8sduclih@xxxxxxx>,
BlueBrooke <.@.> wrote:

Your TV remote is your son, Junior.

Reminds me of when I was a kid (in NYC) and I'd sometimes get stuck
holding the rabbit ears so we could get good reception. OK, it
wasn't
for *long*!

Priscilla

<hehehe>

My son hates that job. ;-)

It's better than standing on the roof holding the antenna. ;-)

Cheri

  • Re: OT: From the Desk of S. Claus
    ... holding the rabbit ears so we could get good reception. ... Getting up & changing the channel to whatever my father wanted to watch, ... to watch, at which time he'd wake up, and, repeat, repeat, etc. Add that ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Tire Report
    ... They appear to be holding up just fine, ... Wasn't the tires fault; I went nosing up a dry wash ... toward the Chocolate Mountains and got into some fine sand. ... I can't figure out how he managed to get stuck ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: The Times Weve Known Lyrics
    ... Of holding fast, and holding out ... Together still remembering ... Some funny things, a few mistakes ... Dove' and then 3 out of the 5 shows he did in January of '98 in NYC at ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Did anyone really pay full price?
    ... Reminds me of the one time I braved the famous Barney's Warehouse Sale ... in NYC. ... (hahahaha). ... I remember holding up what sounds like a similar shmatte, ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Re: Serious Problems with Logiplex IDS
    ... The listed telephone numbers are disconnected. ... We're stuck "holding the bag". ...
    (Focus-IDS)