Re: Tired of all the fighting that goes on here?

On Dec 9, 5:38�pm, "John" <jcarney44_remo...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Gantlet" <T...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

-crap snipped.-

Tom, why don't you just go away. You are a troll.

If the definition of a troll is someone who disagrees with the mob
groupspeak, doesn't think he's a diabetes expert after a short period
of time, and through exercise has discovered that a diabetic's diet
doesn't have to be austere...then yes, he's a big troll.

Kurt

  • Re: Im leaving now
    ... If you don't declare your undying ... love of speed cameras, for example, you are dismissed as a "troll" ... regulars are so utterly intolerant of *anyone* who disagrees with them ... immediately branded a "troll" forever simply for saying what you said ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: I know
    ... I reserve the appellation `troll' for those who troll - that is, ... who are here to make malicious posts rather than for support. ... To make the claim that I call anyone who disagrees with me a `troll' is ... I think it's reasonable to call you a lying, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Glad I didnt go to WDW this weekend
    ... The CM didn't speak very good English and I still haven't gotten a ... confirmation email. ... On the troll comment, after being involved with newsgroups and other ... more than a person who writes something that another person disagrees with. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Timers & socket select
    ... Richard Heathfield writes: ... It's interesting that anyone that disagrees with you is a troll. ... the normal definition, it is you who are the troll. ...
    (comp.lang.c)