Re: Spiked again....

x-no-archive: yes

Jackie Patti wrote:
Susan wrote:

Jackie Patti wrote:

I shall remember the water part for next time. Everything I know that raises bp is bad for you, so I didn't know what to do except sit it out.

Jackie, when I was having near fainting episodes with 90/53 bp a while back, I drank salt water to get it back up, and ran up and down the stairs or some other activity to bring it up. The salt water really seemed to help.

Regular salt, I presume? Sodium as opposed to potassium?

Yep, potassium lowers bp; I take it time released twice daily with magnesium. Sodium is for the scary lows. The activity brought it up for me, and the sodium kept it up so I didn't get the chest pricklies with syncope.

Susan
.