Re: Do Diet Sodas Make You Fat?
- From: Oleg Lego <rat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 23:45:18 -0600
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:22:20 -0800, Cheri posted:
Màck©® wrote in message ...
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:52:53 -0800 (PST), Kurtother,
Some researchers believe that the problem with diet sodas is this:
When people consume diet drinks, they think they're doing something
"good" for their body -- and then they feel free to splurge on
so the answer is no.
That was my take on it. :-)
A friend of my first wife decided to go on a diet. This was back in
the early 60s, and one of the common diet methods consisted of
replacing one or more meals with a drink called "Metrecal".
She wondered why she was actually gaining weight instead of losing it.
I asked he how many meals she was replacing with the Metrecal, and she
asked with a puzzled expression, "Replaced?"
Larry, T2, Saskatchewan, Canada.
DX 24 Aug 07. D&E
Metformin 2000mg, Ramipril, Simvastatin
Dx A1c 8.1 : Latest 5.1
- Prev by Date: Re: (de-lurking) intro and high bg after exercise
- Next by Date: Re: I did it!
- Previous by thread: Re: Do Diet Sodas Make You Fat?
- Next by thread: Re: Do Diet Sodas Make You Fat?