Re: Up on the Roof and Stupid

"Priscilla H. Ballou" <vze23t8n@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit ...
"Andy <q>" <q> wrote:

Cheri said...

I thought this was one of those "Twas the night before Christmas Santa
Claus stories. ;-)
Seriously, I'm very glad you weren't hurt.

Cheri

Cheri,

I took two Advil and feel much better. I'll finish the work tomorrow. I
have a good push-broom and no-"back-breaker" snow shovel that'll make the
rest of the job easier.

See, I got this letter from Santa and he's not gonna land on my roof and
skid off into the meadow like what happened ten years ago. TRUE.

Problem is I've been up there so often and it's such a wonderful 360°
view
but, time does march on, doesn't it! :(

Apparently there have been a lot of people falling off roofs here in
Boston, because on the radio this morning they were discussing a
possible ordinance against climbing on roofs in the city if there's no
roof deck or it's not flat.

Of course our buildings here are generally a bit taller than your
house....

Had there been a sale of "Batman capes" recently ?

  • Re: Up on the Roof and Stupid
    ... I thought this was one of those "Twas the night before Christmas Santa ... I'm very glad you weren't hurt. ... I took two Advil and feel much better. ... roof deck or it's not flat. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Up on the Roof and Stupid
    ... I thought this was one of those "Twas the night before Christmas Santa ... I'm very glad you weren't hurt. ... I took two Advil and feel much better. ... roof deck or it's not flat. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: jumping on the cinquenta bandwagon...
    ... scrabbling to haul myself up and over. ... Winded, hurt, I lay on the roof ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Up on the Roof and Stupid
    ... Cheri, ... I took two Advil and feel much better. ... I got this letter from Santa and he's not gonna land on my roof and skid off into the meadow like what happened ten years ago. ... may I ask which part of the country you are in! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Delphi library give away
    ... a hurricane has went through and end up falling off the roof ... the driveway and split your head wide open and end up in a comma for six ... Perhaps it's best not to get hurt and just be comfortable, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)