Re: Glycemic Index and Diabetes
- From: Nicky <ukc802466929@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:25:58 +0000
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 06:57:12 -0600, "Andy <q>" <q> wrote:
Chris Malcolm said...
I think that given your aversion to science and numbers what has
happened is that like many of the health food sites you've cited in
support of your claims you've minsinterpreted and over generalised the
perfectly valid claims that brown rice is definitely better for you
than white. What you haven't shown, and I believe cannot be shown, is
that those of us here who who don't eat any rice at all would be
better off substituting brown rice for some of the veggies we eat.
Blogs are not fact. Merely opinions and point of views.
You want honest info, speak to experts, PHds and similar.
<snort> Chris is a professor, Andy :D
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25
- Prev by Date: Re: Raw milk, healty!
- Next by Date: Re: Taste preference begins early
- Previous by thread: Re: Glycemic Index and Diabetes
- Next by thread: Re: Glycemic Index and Diabetes