Re: Effing nutritionist

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:40:02 GMT, "Gantlet"
<Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Alan S" <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm starting to understand that you came here looking for
ways to avoid following the advice of the doctor to take
more medication if your A1c goes over 6%, but when you
discovered that our suggestions, while different to the
doctor's, involve tougher dietary discipline as a complement
or possible alternative to medication you are now finding
the doctor is looking more attractive every day:-)

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

I looked over Lerps posts and cant find anything like you said above.

I know in the past I have said you are not honest when talking to or about
certain people.
Will you do me a favor and prove me wrong. Will you show me where you got
your understanding.

Re-read the section you snipped and the urls.

sad to say that after 5 years of posting here. I don't think you will find
anything but will reply with something like.
"it wasn't from one post but from several" and then I would reply with..
you mean you kind find 1 statement that even comes close. being this is a
support group I hope I am wrong and even want to be proven wrong.
so please do me this one favor. and show me who you came to this
understanding. I hope it wasn't just said
to discredit a fellow diabetic.

as for me I have a busy day.

Up Up and Away from my computer.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.