Re: Effing nutritionist

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:40:02 GMT, "Gantlet"
<Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Alan S" <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm starting to understand that you came here looking for
ways to avoid following the advice of the doctor to take
more medication if your A1c goes over 6%, but when you
discovered that our suggestions, while different to the
doctor's, involve tougher dietary discipline as a complement
or possible alternative to medication you are now finding
the doctor is looking more attractive every day:-)

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

I looked over Lerps posts and cant find anything like you said above.

I know in the past I have said you are not honest when talking to or about
certain people.
Will you do me a favor and prove me wrong. Will you show me where you got
your understanding.

Re-read the section you snipped and the urls.

sad to say that after 5 years of posting here. I don't think you will find
anything but will reply with something like.
"it wasn't from one post but from several" and then I would reply with..
you mean you kind find 1 statement that even comes close. being this is a
support group I hope I am wrong and even want to be proven wrong.
so please do me this one favor. and show me who you came to this
understanding. I hope it wasn't just said
to discredit a fellow diabetic.

as for me I have a busy day.

Up Up and Away from my computer.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com

  • Re: Effing nutritionist
    ... ways to avoid following the advice of the doctor to take ... or possible alternative to medication you are now finding ... I looked over Lerps posts and cant find anything like you said above. ... Chat in peace with other diabetes at the American Diabetes Associations Web ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Effing nutritionist
    ... ways to avoid following the advice of the doctor to take ... or possible alternative to medication you are now finding ... your understanding. ... Chat in peace with other diabetes at the American Diabetes Associations Web ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Some Prescriptions Worked, Some Didnt
    ... medication is also used in women to treat breast cancer and postpartum ... Use this medication as prescribed. ... Be sure to ask your doctor if you have any questions. ... due to the possibility this drug may have undesirable effects related to the ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Logan Ginger - Cured Type-2 Diabetes
    ... My road to McDougall began after a routine blood test on September 30, ... I’ll never forget the conversation with my doctor. ... my present approach was not curing me and I was risking my life with the medication. ... It means my husband will be with me for a lot longer, and I no longer fear losing him to a heart attack, diabetes or stroke, which have claimed the lives of many of his family members. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Need some suggestions
    ... get involved in all the complicated medication and treatment and forget that quite often the simplest thing that give a lot of relief. ... I have silver splints as my fingers are swan necking or dipping. ... Is one area affected (ie hands or feet or knees?) Is it mainly or only on one side of the body? ... More information might lend us to give you some other sites which will help you to ask your doctor for some answers or will make you understand some of the things he or she might say. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)