Re: ASD WEBSITE (PICTURE GALLERY)
- From: "Helen Back" <SiriusC-63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:49:03 GMT
"John Williamson" <johnwilliamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Freckles wrote:Mostly put off by Chung's useless ramblings, from what's been posted as
Just visited the ASD website with the intention of uploading my photo
There are 88 pictures posted on that site, and of those 88 folks I can
account for only 14 that have posted to alt.support.diabetes since I
been coming here.
Does anyone know why those 74 people who use to post here no longer do
final messages that I've seen.
I've read worse from other more obscure posters. And statistically, Andrew
doesnt "flood" the site. I'd be more put off by the insipid, acidic,
spiteful trolling that is regularly seen in other sites - asd seems quite
tame in comparison.
- Prev by Date: Re: ASD WEBSITE (PICTURE GALLERY)
- Next by Date: Re: Glycemic Index and Diabetes
- Previous by thread: Re: ASD WEBSITE (PICTURE GALLERY)
- Next by thread: Re: ASD WEBSITE (PICTURE GALLERY)