Re: Effing nutritionist

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:39:31 -0800 (PST), Lerp
<diabeticlerp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 1, 5:21 am, Nick Cramer <n_cramerS...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Helen Back" <SiriusC...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Lerp" <diabeticl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 30, 7:30 pm, Alan S <loralgtweightandca...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<diabeticl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ . . . ]
The irony here is, that those you class as going *overboard* are
following a specific diet and exercise regime and therefore controlling
their diabetes. Some have been going *overboard* for YEARS and havent
developed any of the complications connected to uncontrolled diabetes.

Stands to reason, surely?

I can pig out every week, once a week, basically starve myself the rest of
the week and my HbA1c will be great. But the damage from those pig outs
will already be done!

Your A1C would be great and your health would not be damaged.

Do you have any information to support that opinion apart
from your own belief? Any cites or references that we can
check?

I can see why you are pushing this, although you may not see
the contradictions in this early thread of yours: