Re: Exercise sites please - Tom?

<helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2c4eb75e-3479-41d3-830f-bcae5b4cbeae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone (Tom?) recommend some online sites with weight training
recommendations. I have dumbell type weights in different sizes. I am
finding that some days it is much harder to get out and cycle, (too
wet!) and would like some good programmes to have a go at. Could do
with more muscle mass too..

Thanks

Helen Howes

the muscles gained from chen style is not enough?
I guess there are different levels - the exercises for Chen Style seem to
be enough to develop a great body.
perhaps do the exercises while holding light weight dumbbells.

for over all health I cant think of anything better then the exercises for
any kind of martial art.
anyway.
I did a simple Google search:

"dumbbell exercises "

and got lots of good pages.

http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html

--
Tom

www.TomsDiabeticDiary.com

Chat in peace with other diabetes at the American Diabetes Associations Web
Site.
http://community.diabetes.org/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=index&webtag=amdiabetesz&redirCnt=1

Information You Can "Trust" From Your American Diabetes Association
www.diabetes.org

Information on Specific Types of Fat.
http://www.diabetes.org/nutrition-and-recipes/nutrition/foodlabel/specific-fats.jsp

.