Re: Exercise sites please - Tom?

<helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can anyone (Tom?) recommend some online sites with weight training
recommendations. I have dumbell type weights in different sizes. I am
finding that some days it is much harder to get out and cycle, (too
wet!) and would like some good programmes to have a go at. Could do
with more muscle mass too..

Helen Howes

the muscles gained from chen style is not enough?
I guess there are different levels - the exercises for Chen Style seem to
be enough to develop a great body.
perhaps do the exercises while holding light weight dumbbells.

for over all health I cant think of anything better then the exercises for
any kind of martial art.
I did a simple Google search:

"dumbbell exercises "

and got lots of good pages.

Chat in peace with other diabetes at the American Diabetes Associations Web

Information You Can "Trust" From Your American Diabetes Association

Information on Specific Types of Fat.