Re: Low-Carb Diets

Your also a type one diabetic so can adjust your insulin levels..i as a type
two cannot so must use diet to maintain control rather then insulin.

KROM

"Kurt" <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

I eat lots of veggies and fruits and I eat some whole grains. I'm
also very active and couldn't survive, nor would I want to, on an
austere diet of only veggies and fruits. From reading here, many
posters don't eat much fruit, either.

Kurt

  • Re: Bekele & Big Macs
    ... does make you eat more often. ... on insulin levels that you claim it does. ... A calorie is a calorie ... and so is his fad diet. ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: "pizza effect" and Humalog
    ... |> rather than the other way around ("feeding the insulin"). ... If I don't eat on time, I wind up having to take ... why are you on such a high-fat diet? ... |> as your insulin covers the carbs, they really shouldn't be a problem. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Plants have consciousness
    ... And knowing this you still you eat them alive. ... It is only permitted to eat fruits without harming the seed ... - 7 days upon starting the diet, ... Lactose intolerance is a karmic disease acquired by those who were cow-killers in their previous lives. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: I am the worst patient
    ... blood labs show that my diabetes was out of control .. ... doctor's advice to be put on insulin, so as to improve my figures. ... the amount of carbohydrates you eat. ... I was at the bookstore looking at some diet type books .. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: How long for protein to affect BG?
    ... The amount of insulin he states used to ... |>|>diet and exercise and oral meds. ... |>You claim you cannot eat hardly anything at all. ... That in itself will prevent you from losing weight ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)