Re: Diet With Low Glycemic Index Slows AMD Progression

On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:34:10 +0200, "GysdeJongh" <jongh711@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The HAGE meal
(15.100 kU AGE) was prepared by frying or broiling at 230 °C for 20 min,
whereas the LAGE meal (2750 kU AGE) was prepared by steaming or boiling at
100 °C for 10 min. The subjects were instructed to eat the test meal within
30 min.

David Mendosa's been talking about this for a while. I've been
ignoring the whole subject in the hope it goes away - I like crispy
foods!

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.5% BMI 25

  • Re: Diet With Low Glycemic Index Slows AMD Progression
    ... whereas the LAGE meal was prepared by steaming or boiling at ... It's the reason I do a lot of steaming of veg, ... low temps which do little if any crisping, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Our 20-year age difference
    ... When my husband graduated high school, ... During our Q & A, while the recorder was still running, David invited ... Years passed before I told my mom and siblings David’s exact age. ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: Elvis Costello albums set for THIRD round of reissues
    ... I hear your point, sir, but respectfully disagree. ... when I was that age and someone criticized something I cared about, ... David, once again, this is ridiculously dishonest. ... criticisms of that hypocrisy by using the tired straw man of, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: How to use getline()?
    ... Thanks a lot David. ... cin>> age; ... I already tried your solution but I have to hit Enter twice after ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: The first Law of Thermodynamics
    ... David Ewan Kahana wrote: ... > the requisite five year wait, at the age of 22 years. ... > Clearly, then, Einstein was NOT largely a-political ... >> Bob Kolker ...
    (talk.origins)