Re: STUDY: Chinese Exercises Can Help Combat Diabetes

"Superfly Silverman" <notreal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
TaniO wrote:

In my neighborhood, the birds are usually coughing...

So Tai Chi while wearing a gas mask is it.

In my neighborhood the birds used to be caw-caw-cawing. I'd have needed
earmuffs for noise protection! They disappeared a couple of years ago, I
don't know why. Maybe our condo staff has been doing a better job keeping
the outdoor trash bins not-overflowing.
bj

  • Re: OT: Nice eveneing for a swim in the Hudson
    ... roost in the trees overnight while migrating! ... All of those ugly noisy black birds migrate through my neighborhood. ... away from roosting in neighborhood trees. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: wheres our birds?
    ... We've always had tons of birds - titmice, sparrows, cardinals, bluejays, wrens, etc. ... We went away for most of this summer, and what with all the summer bugs, etc. we didn't worry about the empty feeders. ... we refilled them a few weeks ago and we are dismayed that there are so few birds about. ... Nothing significant has happened in our area that i know of other than our new neighbor cleared out several trees this summer, but our lot and the rest of the neighborhood is heavily forested so I'm not sure that's the cause. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: wheres our birds?
    ... shinned hawks in addition to the red tailed hawks that seem to be here all ... > We have very few feeder birds in Chatham county, ... >> etc. we didn't worry about the empty feeders. ... >> lot and the rest of the neighborhood is heavily forested so I'm not sure ...
    (rec.birds)
  • wheres our birds?
    ... We live in a suburban neighborhood and we have had feeders out for years. ... We've always had tons of birds - titmice, sparrows, cardinals, bluejays, ...
    (rec.birds)