Re: Need help please

Make an appointment and drag him there - physically if necessary.

Shoot, I wish it was that easy..

And just why isn't it?
Tell you pop that you aren't ready to lose him and you want him to see
the doctor for _your_ peace of mind. In other words use whatever means
you have to in order to get him there.

Ooooh, I'vbe tried all that, but the man is in such complete denial
that its unreal. I will however make an appt for him and arrive at
the given time to haul his ass there... Hopefully he'll go..
Chris

  • Re: Outlook 2002 - Appointments
    ... After you create the appointment, you can leave it open and drag additional ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... Wht I want to do is creat a reminder and add ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: tasks to calendar
    ... what you're describing ("it puts it into today") is what the developers ... When you drag a task onto your calendar, ... appointment for today at the first available time slot (after all, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Missing updates
    ... If I open an appointment, change the end-time and click "Save and close" ... If I open the appointment by clicking the appointment, then drag the ... I have never seen two consecutive updates missing. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: Impressive SU-30MK (Russian Fighter Aircraft)
    ... That's out of Renato Vesco's "Intercept, But Don't Shoot". ... He proposed sintered metal shells on German saucer aircraft that would allow them to to suck in the boundary layer to reduce drag, and get true laminar flow over their exterior. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Fun with Guns
    ... but now I'm worried you'll drag me out into the ... desert and shoot me. ... I'll accompany you, if that'll make you feel safer. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)