Re: Have you heard about Levemir?
- From: "TigerLily" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 15:14:30 -0600
Humalog or Apidra (sp) are the only 2 fast acting
insulin left to choose from
why can't you use Novolog?
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk
More info: http://www.diabetic-talk.org/
I have no medical qualifications beyond my own
Choose your advisers carefully, because experience
an expensive teacher.
"Tom" <mgdd52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
diabetes pump to Levemir
Kim Web wrote:
My husband's doctor has switched him from a
Has anyone used or heard ofand Novolog. It seems to be working well.
adverse side effects.Levemir? So far there doesn't seem to be any
me the best
Levemir, which I took morning and evening, gave
pre-breakfast readings in my almost 50 years oninsulin. I used it with
Novorapid for mealtimes.off both but hope to
Due to some health problems recently I have come
restart Levemir and an alternative to Novorapidvery soon. I can't
- Prev by Date: Re: what is the real range of numbers for the FBG?
- Next by Date: Re: what is the real range of numbers for the FBG?
- Previous by thread: Re: Have you heard about Levemir?
- Next by thread: Re: Have you heard about Levemir?