Re: Go Daddy Ripped My Domain Name...Sue?

Hey G

I wrote 2 pages of domain names just looking at resellersratings for a few
hours ;) way back when...lol

"oldgoat" <oldgoatmail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hey Joe,

I believe these webpages are probably first grade to you as far as domain
registration and such but it may give a simple something you over looked
to use to plant yer foot in this guys ass...

http://www.thesitewizard.com/domain/reserve-domain-name.shtml

I just looked over the 1st page and don't know how old this thing is but
maybe it'll help.

Hang tough--og

--
Quid, Me Anxius Sum?~ A.E. Neuman

"JZ" <JZ@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:jdinqk$lf1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am EzPcPro, and regestared it almost untill i read godaddy was stealing
web domains and selling them, just look up ezpcpro.com and you'll see who
ripped off who, theives,

EZPCPRO is ME and I am the owner of that .com name....

what should i do? i have way to much stress as it is without godicky
sucking my money up....

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/moment-space/2011/dec/29/sopa-sucks-move-your-domain-day-video/

http://news.google.com/news/story?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&topic=tc&ncl=dSRdrZVZ69GOA6Mk_JgQl3uJeCLPM&cf=all&start=30

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&ncl=dSRdrZVZ69GOA6Mk_JgQl3uJeCLPM&topic=tc

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2011/1229/Boycott-of-GoDaddy-over-SOPA-bill-a-barometer-of-Internet-politics

http://betanews.com/2011/12/29/i-jumped-on-the-dump-go-daddy-day-bandwagon/

http://betanews.com/2011/12/29/i-jumped-on-the-dump-go-daddy-day-bandwagon/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/2012-a-look-ahead-at-the-future-of-tech/2011/12/29/gIQATeZXOP_story.html?tid=pm_pop

http://www.thedomains.com/2011/12/24/2-days-loss-from-transfers-out-of-godaddy-com-37000/

Lawyer Please, OG if you handle this I'll pay you... EzPcPro@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: New pics in the "perverts forum" section. (first link)
    ... have the courage to own up to to making the threat. ... Hey, I knew it was ... exposed as an internet idiot who can't even trace posts. ... So is your new boyfriend still whipping up more webpages for nobody to ...
    (rec.running)
  • Conflict Java 1.3.1 and 1.4
    ... Hey all, ... I use two different webpages that are Java run. ... BMC the other is CA made) ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)