Re: The addictionologist and pump have been put on the back burner
- From: "oldgoat" <oldgoatmail@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 02:29:56 -0400
Sorry to hear another health problem had to rear it's ugly head to get those on the back burner, but at least they'll stop bugging you. You know it sort of makes me think, and I hope you don't mind my making the observation, that your so called addiction problem would not have had any affect from this hernia, so how bad an addict can you be if it's now off the table? I hope you also don't mind my reflecting that they were trying to sell you a pile of Pooka droppings. You remember "Harvey" the rabbit and how are you today, Mr. Cane?
Addictionology= invisible rabbit droppings.--og
(in case some have never seen the old Jimmy Stewart movie "Harvey"- check it out - excellent choice when nothing helps cut the pain)
"Cane" <Cane@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:phwWn.13297$dx7.10837@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The addictionologist and pump have been put on the back burner.
Apparently I have a "ventral hernia" that is about 10or 11 inches long.
I mentioned this bulge in my gut to my doctor today. She got all upset with me for not saying anything for the last few years, since I noticed it.
So until I have the surgery and rehab from that, the detoxing is a non-issue
- Prev by Date: Re: Pain relief for chronic pain due to rotator cuff injury/tear
- Next by Date: Re: The addictionologist and pump have been put on the back burner
- Previous by thread: Re: Pain relief for chronic pain due to rotator cuff injury/tear
- Next by thread: Re: The addictionologist and pump have been put on the back burner