Re: medtronics pain pump

Teresa,
yes I had an attorney but he was SOB that refuse to represent me in court
when I won against the workers comp company for my dental claim.
As you may remember, I represented myself and I received a large settlement
from the insurance company that covered all of my expenses. I really believe
that with the attorneys attitude he would've screwed up or lost the case for
me anyways, so by not using him I ended up winning by case and saving about
$7000 that he would've kept for himself.
The thing was I had done all the work and only wanted him in court to make
sure that I didn't make any blatant errors. So if he wasn't such a-hole he
would've collected $7000 for doing absolutely nothing.
I'm still with the same pain management Dr. and I still don't believe that I
needed the drug pump.. as a matter of fact if you've been following what
I've been posting lately, Tuesday I get my BiPAP sleep machine and high
thoroughly expect to start reducing my pain medication.
Thanks for replying

Cane

"Teresa" <withcamera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks Cane.
Damn I'm sorry for all of your trouble.
Do you have an attorney....If you want that thing fight for it.
AND YES I am convinced that I at have no alternative at this point.
I will keep you guys posted.
Thanks for the response sweetie~