Off To See The Wizard...
- From: "Ronnie" <ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:27:35 -0400
Having foot surgery tomorrow morning (Monday) taking
two onion sized bunions off left foot, fix hammer toes and take off some
corns... Had the right foot done years ago
and had to have it done twice because the first doctor screwed it up. Took
it for two years and then had it done again. Another pin in me.... I am so
full of metal...sigh..
mouth, back, knee...I clink when I walk..
Play nice kiddies and remember to eat your vegetables
will be back when I can get over to this puter..
- Prev by Date: Re: sure cure for constipation, not a joke, but also not cheap
- Next by Date: Re: DMSO
- Previous by thread: Trigger point injections
- Next by thread: Re: Off To See The Wizard...