medtronics pain pump
- From: "Teresa" <withcamera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:53:56 -0700
Hi all...it's me Teresa.
I'm sorry I don't come around very often I have really been down for the count.
I saw a Dr last week and IF I pass one "nut job" appt I have to have then,
I am going to start testing medtronics for a pain pump.
I guess I am not a candidate for the one that Top has.
They are talking, the one that puts pain med into your spine,
and then you go and have it refilled every month.
Anyone familiar with this little baby?
The Dr made it sound GREAT.
And I have to say that my meds no long last and by 2 2:30 pm I am in pain for the rest
of the day.
I am more than ready to try this.
I am tired of crying....yes crying all day.
Any one with good experience.
*fingers crossed for some YES'*
Feel free to email me always
- Prev by Date: Re: PING: TERESA AND GREAT BLOG FOR EVERYONE!!
- Next by Date: Re: medtronics pain pump
- Previous by thread: sure cure for constipation, not a joke, but also not cheap
- Next by thread: Re: medtronics pain pump