Re: Bumps On Hand

Ganglions... thanks...I couldn't remember that word! But those on usually on the top of the hands, not the palms.

"Gigglz" <nuthin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:30snj5hclvblcom3d9d91heh32804c688l@xxxxxxxxxx
at first i thought "ganglion cysts", until you said they hurt. those
don't. i'm wondering about RA now.

so sorry!


On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:48:54 -0500, "Ronnie"
<ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Before I go running to my PCP I was wondering if
anyone had this: hard small (about the size of a small
marble) knots on the palm of my right hand. I have been
getting more and more over the past two months. When
I go to grab something (like the fridge door handle) it is
*very* painful. Does anyone else have anything like this
and if so what has been done for it?



Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bumps On Hand
    ... Ganglions are much deeper in the body. ... I have had three surgeries to remove them. ... I would suggest any type topical ointment that would commonly be used for ... on the top of the hands, not the palms. ...
  • Re: Advice needed (OT and only for the more "mature" ladies)
    ... palms and press as hard as you can. ... But not actually painful as such ... Slave of the Fabulous Furballs ...