Re: take your breath away pain

"ensoul" <ensoul98@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:55a4ef53-94a1-4a50-976b-7a5b8fe38718@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No one comes up here,, rarely my oldest daughter rarely as in approx.
every 3 months
yes I had my pain meds in my purse and the only person besides my
Mother near was my son-in-law, Shane who has history of stealing, as
he stole checks from my mom and made them out to him he got around
$300 I pushed my Mom to press charges she refused, we had his
signature and pic of him at her bank cashing it & he's doing it again

OK, if it's only your SIL who could do it, why would you EVER allow a known thief in your home? And if the meds were in your purse, why wasn't that purse GLUED to you? Putting meds in there and not keeping it attached to you is pointless! Just how did he get them out of your purse? Makes NO SENSE! If they were in your purse, why would you walk away and leave it so he could look in there? Makes NO SENSE! And if you didn't walk away and leave it for him to go thru, he COULDNT get your meds! Makes NO SENSE.

Can you see why you aren't beleived? None of what you say makes ANY SENSE!

Do you even care? have you ever lived w/clincal depression and none
of the meds work, I have a family history of it too..it's very hard
for me to read your post why did you type this way?

ARE YOU KIDDING??????????????????????? Most of us suffer from SEVERE depression! I've tried a multitude of antidepressants....none work. You see me bitch about it constantly? Or at all? I accept that a certain amount of depression is par for the course with being housebound with chronic pain issues. Aside from fibro and little things like tennis elbow, I don't post my main reason for having chronic pain here. It's intensely personal info IMHO, plus trying to one up someone by telling them "have you ever lived with ______?" here is just plain OFFENSIVE, Lynn. You don't KNOW what a lot of us are living with, because unlike you, we don't paint it on our chest when we go outside, or use it like a sword here in this ng. Just cuz someone doesn't post about what is causing their chronic pain doesn't mean that it's not some serious pain that you'd never survive!

Case in point: when you complain about losing meds, you talk about not wanting to go into withdrawls. You talk about not being able to clean your place. But NOT ONCE have I heard you complain that you cannot COPE with the pain you'll face, not from withdrawls, but from your condition/s being unmedicated. I promise you that if your pain were as crippling as I know it is for many here, you would guard your meds like a rabid dog and either having them never leave your grasp or being left alone in a room with ANYONE, whether in a purse or in a safe. I would take the meds w/me in a fanny pack if i had to leave, so anyone who was unwanted would find nothing. But I digress. I already covered this is my response a few paragraphs up where I keep typing "makes NO SENSE."

"ensoul" <ensou...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: New Meds...
    ... The dea has far better things to do then to scrutinize every single prescription, and when the meds are justified, the doc shouldnt worry. ... One thing to consider...if this doc really wants to learn about how to properly rx meds and know how to take care of his patients, he should get a subscription to Practical Pain Management medical journal. ... and that dispensing such an expensive drug would raise my ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: MS CONTIN update:for those duscussing extended release status of generic
    ... If the pain is coming back that soon either you are undermedicated or you need BREAKTHRU medication, ... The problem in rx'ing ER kinds of meds is that they take allot longer to get in the system and arent really helpful when the pain thats broken thru is immediate. ... cuz what makes these meds go from IR to ER will keep more of that med in your system waaay longer then is normal for a drug like morphine! ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: can anyone help me figure this out?
    ... It means you were taking more then you needed to control yer pain, but if you were taking it for 6 mos, toxic wasnt even in the picture. ... Ppl should use their meds as directed by their docs,, not the way ppl online who theyve never seen suggest they use them. ... Don't sweat the doctor. ... run, the opioids she is on will not serve her well, at any rate." ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Q Question About My Morphine Dose????
    ... My doc urged me to try morphine, which I did and it doesn't seem to affect me the same way the methadone did. ... I have leveled out for about 4 months, but now feel that I should add another 30mg dose per day. ... I perceive my doctor is being very cautious with me because, prior to my increased morphine dosage, she had also prescribed percocet for breakthrough pain. ... Using short acting pain meds is a piss poor way to manage pain! ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: NASPER BECOMES LAW
    ... It's not easy to decide "which" insurance plan to choose on this new ... Part D Medicare. ... will pay 95% of the cost of her meds and she will pay 5%. ... >>>They will NEVER make all pain meds illegal. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)