- From: "Mandy" <mandy_2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:11:54 +0000 (UTC)
It's such a relief to know I'm not alone in giving my pain the finger
Money talks, chocolate sings
In article <hdem08$dn6$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mandy_2.
Feel free to move onto something else, I just need to let this out
with people who understand pain so you lot are getting it!
I've just spent the last 97 minutes pixel painting and now I'm
regretting it! It's my own stupid fault for doing it all at once
without a break but I want to learn how to do it properly and
wanted to do it while I thought of it so that I didn't forget again
(I've got a terrible memory)!
I'm going to send it off then put the TENS machine on my neck!
Sometimes I think doing things we know are going to
cause us pain later are good therapy. I've been known
to do things that I know are going to hurt for days
- Prev by Date: Chronic Tender Joint Pain ? Tired of meds.....
- Next by Date: Re: Owww!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Owww!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Owww!!!