Re: I'm Pretty Disgusted

O geeez
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!
We ARE here for you! U haven't done anything wrong...u r just
undertreated (as are most cpp, imo) & RSD as any of us who have it
KNOW it's a hard monster to try to tame. sigh. U need a new doc,
obviously!!! Along w/the suggestions (((H. Wayne))) reminded u of,
there is the co-cure good dr site where I found my wonderful doc.
http://www.co-cure.org/Good-Doc.htm Pick your state & city & make
some calls. To save u time, here's what I copied for the Houston
area:

"Houston, TX
Head to Foot, LLC
Stuart C. Marmorstein, D.C., Managing Director
3730 Kirby Drive, Suite 1200
Houston, TX 77098
Tel: 713-831-6875
Fax: (775) 254-2757
Web Site: www.drstuart.net
(FMS. "Read a husband's detailed testimonial of his wife's success in
curing her fibromyalgia with Dr. Marmorstein's help Here.")

Joel S. Hochman, M.D.
1111 Heights Blvd
Houston, TX 77008
Tel: (713) 862-9332
("Dr.Hochman is a very reliable and comforting man. He understands the
pain that we have and believes we should not have to live in pain. He
is a good pain doctor.")

Arlette Pharo, D.O.
427 W. 20th Street - Suite 602
Houston, TX 77008
Tel: (713) 802-1177
E-Mail: mydoc AT awakenhealth.com
("I have had CFIDS and Fibromyalgia for the past 7 years. Dr. Pharo
has been my physician for 3 of those years. She is a Family Practice
physician treating many AIDS and CFIDS patients and is a regular
speaker at the Houston CFIDS Support group.
"She believes in combining traditional western medicine with
alternative healing methods, is very compasionate and caring and
regularly attends meetings and conferences involving CFIDS.")

Patricia D.Salvato, M.D.
4126 SouthWest Freeway, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77027
Tel: (713) 961-7100
("She is a well known and respected doctor trained in Internal
Medicine and specializes in CFIDS and AIDS")"

I hope u can get in to see one of these docs asap!!! I had to wait
quite awhile but it was worth it to have such a great doc in the Sea.,
Wa area!!!
Tho these docs are patient-referred, that doesn't necessarily mean
they will be good for You, just have been good for others & then we
can get into what "good" means to ppl, lol!!! I did go to one co-cure
list doc who was Terrible & didn't believe in meds for pain...she
wouldn't give me a telephone "audition" & I wasn't too keen about that
but it was a hint of what she was about, $$$ & no risk (ie: rx'ing
pain meds). But everyone I've referred to the cocure list has ended
up w/a decent doc & are happy & we're talkin' from NYC to Sea,Wa. so I
trust the list.
I hope u hang in there gf, I "feel" for ya (literally, as we both have
RSD) & my heart goes out to you.
Wishing u have a break from the flare (or worsening of rsd....wishing
for it to stop hurting u ),
xoxox
LoriBoB