Re: Way OT (but curious) Jacko's death or the Great Escape?
- From: oldgoat <oldgoatmail@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
Splitting a bottle of brandy with Jim Morrison in a Paris cafe, no
Cheers to all 3 of them...--og
On Jul 7, 9:30 pm, Top <t...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <a7272104-e465-4b2c-9621-f74d2c004c11
@x5g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, oldgoatm...@xxxxxxxxx says...
Well what do you think?
I thought I'd roll the question out before that cow Nancy Grace does
it. Her stand in is already asking where the "golden casket" has gone
to. Tell you what if I had his bucks, I'd bolt. His kid blew it for
him too with her statement- all in present tense. Lots of present
tense errors. Maybe just shock, but might be shlock too. And Michael
Jackson, the most famous face in the world? Which one? For 6 months I
wondered if he was really Janet, you never saw them together. But how
unrecognizeable would old Jacko be if he got some normal looking
You'd walk right by and never notice him--og
He's sitting talking with Elvis is my best guess. You may decide where
that may be.
- Prev by Date: Re: Way OT (but curious) Jacko's death or the Great Escape?
- Next by Date: TEST -- IGNORE
- Previous by thread: Re: Way OT (but curious) Jacko's death or the Great Escape?
- Next by thread: TEST -- IGNORE