Mexican Drug Lord Thanks American Lawmakers for War On Drugs

"I couldn't have gotten so stinking rich without George Bush, George Bush
Jr., Ronald Reagan, even El Presidente Obama, none of them have the cajones
to stand up to all the big money that wants to keep this stuff illegal. From
the bottom of my heart, I want to say, Gracias amigos, I owe my whole empire
to you."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-henry-sterry/mexican-drug-lord-officia_b_179596.html?view=screen

And we take the hit for this BS do not forget...unfreakingbelievable...

when law enforcement can't catch the big guys they snatch up all the little
guys to keep there criminal jobs safe and cozzy...blah never mind, been
there done that, when will all the madness stop plu-ease!!!

....Joe

.