Coupla Distractions...

OK, these are (selfishly) to help me keep distracted and cope with
some pretty bad BT (2nd day...)

1. What kinds of quilts do CP sufferers like? (Yeah, I design quilts
on a special software pkg. - keeps me busy and involved when I can't
do anything physical - I don't sew 'em. I was a designer, and
designing is designing.)

2. I think we need a term for ourselves - Chronic Pain "Patients" and
"Sufferers" may be accurate, but they seem too close to "Vctim" and
IMHO we need a term of empowerment. "Painees/Painies"? Too trite?
Yeah, one looks like "panties" and they both sound like pains in the
patoot...

Oh, the pain... THE PAIN...

  • Re: Coupla Distractions...
    ... What kinds of quilts do CP sufferers like? ... designing is designing.) ... I also like "pattern-less" quilts, ... Oh, the pain... ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Coupla Distractions...
    ... (Yeah, I design quilts ... designing is designing.) ... Yeah, one looks like "panties" and they both sound like pains in the ... Oh, the pain... ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Coupla Distractions...
    ... (Yeah, I design quilts ... designing is designing.) ... Yeah, one looks like "panties" and they both sound like pains in the ... Oh, the pain... ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Back from Houston
    ... Sandy, it was good to see both you and Wendy at the show. ... Karen (a local friend who does gorgeous crazy quilts and embellishments) and I left here *early* Wednesday morning, flew to Houston, checked into our rooms at the Holiday Inn Select/Greenway Plaza, and took the shuttle to the convention center. ... She'd been quite ill and in terrible pain, but the doctors had thought she'd be around for about six more months. ... I'd decided that I really didn't need fabric this trip, so I only bought fabric twice. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Snowbird Advice Needed
    ... hand piecing, EPP, hand applique, hand quilting, ... designing new quilts on the computer, ... Well It appears that my wife has convinced me that we need to head ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)