Re: Saw PM & Oxycodone Shortage

Juba wrote:
Doug wrote:
I know you were being honest with your Doctor teeling her you had
extra pills left.Honesty is the best policy,apparantley not when it
comes to saving pain meds in case of an emergency.

Unfortunately these days there are a lot of things you can

er, can't.

be honest
about with your doctor. There is no privacy anymore between a doctor
and a patient.

--
Juba
www.masterjuba.com

  • Re: Saw PM & Oxycodone Shortage
    ... extra pills left.Honesty is the best policy,apparantley not when it ... comes to saving pain meds in case of an emergency. ... about with your doctor. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Phony Controversy
    ... The doctor treats each patient ... The emergency room of hospitals are ... partly to fund the health care system. ... public and private - neither fish nor fowl. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Phony Controversy
    ... The doctor treats each patient personally ... The emergency room of hospitals are ... partly to fund the health care system. ... public and private - neither fish nor fowl. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Phony Controversy
    ... If I need to book an appointment I could ... The doctor treats each patient personally ... The emergency room of hospitals are ... partly to fund the health care system. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Phony Controversy
    ... If I need to see my doctor today because of an emergency, ... The ignorant zealots here do not want the Canadian system to be any good ... partly to fund the health care system. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)