Re: Few Question Please

Joe, when my Vit D is low I get a 'scrip, one high dose pill a week for 8 weeks. It works well and it's pretty cheap. Mine aren't covered either. I get mine checked regularly because of osteoporosis.

Debs

JoeZ wrote:

A new doc says my vita D is low and wants to send my pharm a script, ahem, medicare does not pay for this under my insur plan so it's off to wally world I go go a go now, what's the news on vida D right now please and thanks, and what do you OG take for a sleep aid? yup been AWOL but haven't missed much IMO, peace everyone and thanks for your valued help...Joe

6 week mega dose of vita D??? what-da? :) hseesha, just don't OD me please :)

.