Re: What attire goes with pain.

On Feb 11, 1:11 am, StrangeDiva <stran...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anymore I live in my UGG's. I love the sandals and the high boot. They
are cushy and warm to boot. My feet get seriously cold all the time. As
for big feet/narrow I call  my DH's feet Ski's. He's got a size 17.5
foot .. finding freaking shoes for him is nearly damn impossible..

Strange humor again... I'm getting a visual of somebody like your DH
with ski feet in a three-legged race with somebody like me with duck
feet (not a term I'm appropriating, BTW - been in the family for 50 of
my years alone... ;-)
I'll leave it to the reader to assign ridiculous height
discrepancies... ;-)

Oh, the pain... THE PAIN...

  • Re: snowboard boot suggestions
    ... I have been skiing and snowboarding a couple of times. ... Personally I ride with 32 Team One's and they fit me great. ... But then my friend doesn't like 32 because it doesn't fit her feet right, so instead she got some nice burton ones instead. ... If you have to crank the laces real tight to eliminate that then it's the wrong boot. ...
    (rec.skiing.snowboard)
  • Re: Recommend REALLY wide boots?
    ... I have very wide feet. ... of boot will work for you. ... slightly lighter boot than my previous Meindl Borneo, ... After a full day around the house both little toes ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Looking for a good boot fitter - North London area
    ... My 14 year old daughter is having great difficulties finding a boot ... I got my 14 year old daughter sorted out in Courchevel last year. ... Jean Blanc looked at her feet, knew the boot that was right for her ... Three days of perfect skiing later and no problems. ...
    (rec.skiing.resorts.europe)
  • A safety message about feet
    ... picked up my feet and planted them on the pegs. ... which is a two-way 4 lane with left turn lane. ... point I set my right foot down for stability, looked up and left again to watch ... the end of the boot. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Need new boots
    ... I'm looking for a boot to cater for low and high level walking (Lakes ... considering the Brasher Trailmaster/Hillmaster GTX or Berghaus GR20 Leather ... I expect it's more about fit than anything else, ... feet, these and the Brashers seemed to fit me the best. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)